Your Personal Information
- Personal Information You Provide to Us: We may receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. In order to register for and use the Services, you must provide certain Personal Information. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, Twitter usernames and Facebook usernames. We also automatically receive your location when you use the Service. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users through the Service, improving the content of the Service, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. We may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Services to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our network and Services, and to develop new tools for the Service.
- Your Responsibilities: You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of your Personal Information reflected in your account. You can review and edit your Personal Information by logging in to your account and adjusting your settings.
- Information Collected Automatically: When you use the Service, Tagoodies automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser such as: Google Analytics, Session ID, or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, and the page you requested. We do not treat this data as Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- Email Communications: If you do not want to receive commercial email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference in your account settings on the mobile app. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Tagoodies if your computer supports this type of program. Tagoodies uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our Service.
Sharing of Your Personal Information within the Tagoodies Community
Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. Tagoodies may share your Personal Information only as described below.
- Followers: Your "followers" can see the location and time of each of your posts and your nickname, photo/avatar. Friends reading this information may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in your written comments or posts. We are not responsible for Personal Information that you voluntarily choose to display or exchange with others using the Service. We are not responsible for information that you may elect to exchange outside of the Service.
The Service also has the following features that may allow you to share your Personal Information with others. Please remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain features of the Service, that information may be available to the wider Tagoodies community, or may be published on the Tagoodies website, which is subject to indexing by third party search engines.
- Ability to follow people who exists on Tagoodies
- Inviting others to join Tagoodies via Facebook or Email
- Posting comments
- Rating goodies by adding LIKE or DISLIKE
- Posting photo
- Posting videos
Sharing of Your Personal Information outside the Tagoodies Community:
- Our Partners: In addition to the data sharing described above, we may enter into relationships with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items or provide promotions to you through Tagoodies' Service.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Tagoodies enters into any change of control, asset sale, or similar transaction, all data and rights related to the Service, or in the unlikely event that Tagoodies goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, your information, including Personal Information, would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
Cookies and Tracking on our Tagoodies website
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Tagoodies cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your email address is.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Your Tagoodies account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer and browser and more importantly mobile phone (iPhone) not allowing other people to use your phone without your permission.
Tagoodies endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private. However, Tagoodies cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, please note that this site is hosted on the servers within Amazon Web Services platform, which has its locations in America, Europe and Asia and Tagoodies uses all the locations excluding Asia where we host all the goodies as well as users data etc. As a result, United Kingdom governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United Kingdom. Your use of this site or the Service or your submission of any Personal Information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of your home country, including the United Kingdom, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Access to Personal Information
Tagoodies allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information and ensuring that it is accurate and complete. You can access this information on the Tagoodies mobile application by visiting the user settings page within the mobile app. This list will change as our Service changes.
- Email address
- Other User profile information (first name, last name, date of birth, gender)
- Usage information (for example, history of posts/goodies)
Information and Account Removal
After termination of your account, we shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your account information or posts and may thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your account information and posts in our systems or otherwise in our possession or under our control.
You may request account removal via mobile app, by requesting to remove your profile. Once you will do that, due to security purposes, we will e-mail you within 5 working days a unique link, which will allow you to deactivate your account. From that time you will stop receiving any notifications from us, your followers as well as users you follow on Tagoodies.
Even after removal of information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to 180 days prior to being deleted from our systems.
Questions Or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to: email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.